Just a Note

28 January 2017

Good morning!
 
Lizzie is hosting this week's Papertrey MIM Challenge and she has a video on how to make a spinner card. This is my very first one so I wanted to keep it simple.
 
Here are the supplies I used:
 
What the Doodle Butterfly and coordinating die.
A sentiment from Topiary Trio
Ombre Stripes patterned paper.
 
The center was die cut using the rectangle Peek-A-Boo Window die by MFT and the images were colored in with Zig Real Color Brush Markers.
 
Have a fabulous weekend!
 
 
Also entered into
 
 

9 comments

  1. So beautiful and creative! Love this spinner card! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rema that is SO beautiful. I love how you coloured up the butterfly...so lovely. I need to get me some of those markers! Great paper selection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...this is FABULOUS Rema!! What a great idea to use a butterfly and I love how you framed it with the DSP! Perfection my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, your spinning butterfly is so sweet! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rema, this is beautiful! Everything about it = perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rema, I love the What The Doodle butterfly spinner and the pretty background stripes on your beautiful card. The square window looks cool too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness--now I want to make one just like this! LOVE everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rema, this turned out great with your colorful butterfly and the ombré stripes. Looks like I'll be making more spinners so I can CASE your idea.

    ReplyDelete