Let It Snow

07 December 2016

Good evening all! I'm so glad you dropped by.
 
I have a fun Christmas card to share with you all featuring images and coordinating dies from the Home for the Holidays Stamp TV kit by Gina K. Designs. I collect snowmen and I am simply in love with this jolly little fella. The sentiment is from Compliments of the Season also by Gina K.
 
I created the background with Yupo paper and alcohol inks .I let it sit a bit before adding embossing paste to a stencil by Simon Says called Falling Snow. The die cut stitched hills are by MFT.

Happy stamping!


I have linked my card to the following challenges:
 

 
 
 
 
ice-inspo
 


5 comments

  1. Oh, him is so cute indeed, Rema! Great job on the Yupo background and stenciling! You remind me that I haven't yet made a single stitched snowbank, which means I've prolly broken some crafty law! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background, love the falling snow and lovely design. Thanks for joining AAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this background is lovely! Gorgeous shades of blue and that snowman is so sweet! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the snowy sky made the snowman standout! Congrats on the PP324 A Cut Above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Rema! The image is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete