Happy Holidays

19 December 2016


Good morning all!
 
My New Years resolution this year is to spend less on craft supplies. I have been slowy reorganizing my craft room and have noticed I have quite a few unopened stamp sets from varies companies. Some sets have only been used once. My card today features the set Winter Wonderland by WPlus9 which I inked up once since the set came out three years ago.
 
The background was lightly sponged with distress inks. The scalloped card base and frame is by Papertrey Ink and the birch tree is by MFT.
 
Have a great day!


 Three die cuts were glued together to make a chipboard. 

 
-CHALLENGES-
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments

  1. Beautiful background colors, they make all of your white accents POP! Great birch tree and doe, LOVE that sweet little Red Cardinal--my favorite! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host. Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Rema!That frame is so awesome...I think I need one! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Rema! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came over because I saw this beautiful card (love it) at CASual Fridays, but after reading your 1st paragraph, I want to say remember to visit Shopping Our Stash, too! I'm now on their DT, but basically I, too, have lots of supplies that just need some love! Anyway, really just came over to say this is lovely... love the background.

      Delete
  5. This is so gorgeous! I love the background! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete