Feel Better Soon

27 October 2016

Good morning!
 
Todays card was created and entered into
 
 
Here is this month's color palette.
 

Here is my take on the challenge using Altenew's mini daisy set. I kept my card very simple and only added several gold rhinestones.
 
I cut out a stitched rectangle wafer die by Simon Says Stamp from corn yellow cardstock and scored every quarter inch. Then I rubbed white pigment ink over the whole panel to lighten it up. The scored areas weren't affected and were still the original color of the cardstock. It doesn't show up very well on camera but the panel looks like it has stripes. Double stitched circle die is by Cottage Cutz.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Also entered into:
 
 


1 comment

  1. What a gorgeous card! Love this! So elegant!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete