Christmas Card Challenges #19

10 April 2016

Good morning and welcome to challenge #19 at Christmas Card Challenges. Here's this week's inspiration photo.
 
 
 
Here's my card featuring an older rubber stamp by Memory Box colored in with my Zig Real Brush Clean Color Markers. Other supplies used were the Stitchable Dot Circle Stax by MFT and a  scalloped die that was included in the most recent SOA Collection by Catherine Pooler called Young At Heart. The sentiment is from a mini set by Altenew called Pine Tree.
 
Stop by and play along. We would love to see your take on the challenge!
Hugs, Rema
 

-CHALLENGES-
 
 

2 comments

  1. Such a cute image! I love that dot circle die...on my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image! I love that dot circle die...on my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete