2016

28 April 2016

Morning friends!
 
Just posting a quick and easy card that I made earlier today featuring this mini set by Altenew that I received as a free gift with a order that was placed several months ago. I completely forgot I had it and thought I should make a card with it before it expires at the end of the year. I also stamped an image from Super Stripes by PTI that was masked so that only the ends were inked.
 
Thanks for dropping by and have a terrific day!!
 
Hugs ~ Rema


Entered into the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments

  1. Oh, this is beautiful and so fun! What a wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(e) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful interpretation of CTS#169!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm glad your pretty 2016 stamp came out of the NBUS pile before it was too late! This is terrific, Rema!! Congratulations on the well-deserved recognition from CTS!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your art is always so stunning, Rema. Thank you so much for stopping by to share your wonderful art in our challenge. It's always such a blessing to have you play along, and I really hope you will stop by again soon. I appreciate your participation more than simple words can express.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete